How to make Yogurt Granola Cup for Breakfast
Always in the rush for breakfast? Never skip a healthy bite in the morning by preparing this easy and healthy Granola Cup breakfast idea!
DID YOU KNOW? Granola is the best go-to food for people that’s always on the go. It serves as a convenient energy-boosting snack (or breakfast!) that’s easily done overnight! There are many ways of enjoying granola as it could be combined with fruits, honey or yogurt, and any other cereals for a well-packed meal idea. Nowadays, granola is also offered as a healthy snack bar at any convenience store near you. It gives various health benefits such as improving digestion, regulating blood sugar and boosting energy levels.
Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, would you rather buy a packed granola bar at store or treat yourself in the most healthy and easy way possible by making this recipe idea with YoWell? It’s easy and convenient! Once you prepare this easy recipe idea, you can always have a nutrition-loaded breakfast that will help you go through the day while boosting up your energy and your immunity!
YoWell Yogurt health benefits:
– Improves digestion and promotes regularity
– Boosts immunity because of billions of Active Lactobacillus probiotics per serving
– Fortified with Vitamin C, D3, and Zinc
Try this at home and enjoy a healthy morning!
Yogurt Granola Cup Recipe
- 1 c Granola, crushed (90g)
- ½ c Marshmallow (30g)
- ½ Tbsp Butter, unsalted
- Yowell Sweetened Yogurt
- Sliced Fruits (toppings)
- Spray a 6-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over low-medium heat.
- Remove from heat, and mix in granola until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to the muffin tin, pressing it to make the cup shape.
- Fill each cup with yogurt, decorate with fruits.